Launched in September 2019, the Oracle Pro Series consists of more than 50 ATP, WTA and ITF World Tennis Tour professional events held across the United States over the course of 2019 and 2020. The Oracle Pro Series creates more than 40 percent more playing opportunities in the United States for tennis professionals. Nearly all the tournaments are combined men’s and women’s events, with equal prize money ranging from $25,000 to $108,000 per tournament
Oracle Pro Series
More than 25 ATP, WTA and ITF World Tennis Tour professional tournaments
The 2019 Oracle Pro Series schedule
Each tournament in 2019 is a combined men’s and women’s event offering $25,000 in prize money per Tour
- October 6 – 13 – The Claremont Club – Los Angeles, Calif.
- October 13 – 20 – Baylor University – Waco, Texas
- October 20 – 27 – Texas Christian University – Fort Worth, Texas (ATP)
- October 20 – 27 – Southern Methodist University – Dallas, Texas (WTA)
- November 4 – 10 – Pepperdine University – Malibu, Calif.
- November 11 – 17 – USTA National Campus – Orlando, Fla.
- November 17 – 24 – Sanchez-Casal Academy – Naples, Fla.
The final schedule for 2020 will include more than 20 tournaments, with locations to be announced later this year.
The Oracle Pro Series is the next chapter in Oracle’s ongoing support of U.S. tennis and vision to expand the pathway between college and professional tennis. The unprecedented increase in the number of U.S. professional tournaments reinforces Oracle’s commitment to advancing the sport and gives up-and-coming players more opportunities to compete for prize money, improve their rankings and launch their careers.